Held every April and October, the trip helps sellers accelerate their business and boost their profits by providing a crash course on how to source unique, high quality products from India.
This is a a First-of-its-Kind Sourcing Experience:
You simply cannot get this kind of value and instant results such as these when you source online. You can either take a few years and potentially expensive mistakes to learn it all by yourself.
Or you can be guided by industry experts who've been in the trenches for tens of years, and you can learn from the mistakes they've made.
Here are the Benefits of Attending India Sourcing Trip:
- Increase profitability by sourcing innovative products other Amazon sellers don`t have access to
- Speed up your sourcing by shortlisting hundreds of products at the fair
- Find new suppliers for existing products you source from China to diversify sourcing risk
- Learn all about sourcing from India - the pitfalls to avoid, supplier verification and vetting, negotiating, logistics, quality control, payment terms, and much more
- Know which products can be sourced from India, and where the production hubs are
- Understand the differences between India and China sourcing
- Meet and network with suppliers and sourcing service providers
- Get up-to-date strategies for product selection, branding and marketing from Amazon and eCommerce coaches from the US and Australia traveling with the group
- Visit a factory to see first-hand how products are made
- Experience India`s rich culture and history - watch an entertaining dance show, visit the iconic Taj Mahal
- Share experiences with other like-minded sellers in the group, learn from each other and make lifelong friendships
Our hand-picked eCommerce and sourcing coaches have tens of years' of experience, and they will teach you all about product selection & validation, and importing from India including:
- Which products to source from India and from where
- How to find and vet suppliers
- How to manage quality
- How to negotiate price, payment terms, order volumes
- How sourcing from India is different from sourcing in China
- Logistics and shipping 101
- Cultural sensitivities
- How to find profitable niches
- Building a long-term sustainable and profitable Private Label brand
- And much more...
The Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair (also known as the Delhi Fair) is among Asia's largest gifts & handicrafts fairs, held twice a year since 1994 and is organized by the Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts.
This fair is the most important export exhibition in India, and a must-visit for anyone sourcing products from the country. The fair features over 3,000 exhibitors, spread over 197,000 square meters.